I decited to write everything down, that I wanna do, archive, visit or see and I’ll check every point on the list, add new ones and share with you my story!
- walk parts of the Jakobsweg
- learn Spanish
- visit Thailand. I don’t know why, but this country attracks me so much and it’s just the perfect destination to start with long distance traveling!
- learn how to dive
- Backpack in Bali
- Go on a safari in Botswana (thanks to the book Frühstück mit Elefanten from Gesa Neitzel I want no other place than Botswana for my first safari)
- Roadtrip through the USA
- Roadtrip to Canada
- Cage diving with great white sharks
- Explore the Amazon River
- Hug a tree on all of my vacations – Traveling gives me always the feeling of being closer to the nature. It may sound crazy but just standing there for a minute or so with no thoughts in the middle of where ever gets your head completely free and you feel like a newborn person!
- learn how to surf
- visit the Maledives while they still exist..
Hey, I’m Jessie, based in Frankfurt, Germany but living everywhere where my passport brings me!
Follow me on my journeys around the world.
Jessie´s InstagramInstagram has returned invalid data.