I decited to write everything down, that I wanna do, archive, visit or see and I’ll check every point on the list, add new ones and share with you my story!
- walk parts of the Jakobsweg
- learn Spanish
- visit Thailand. I don’t know why, but this country attracks me so much and it’s just the perfect destination to start with long distance traveling!
- learn how to dive
- Backpack in Bali
- Go on a safari in Botswana (thanks to the book Frühstück mit Elefanten from Gesa Neitzel I want no other place than Botswana for my first safari)
- Roadtrip through the USA
- Roadtrip to Canada
- Cage diving with great white sharks
- Explore the Amazon River
- Hug a tree on all of my vacations – Traveling gives me always the feeling of being closer to the nature. It may sound crazy but just standing there for a minute or so with no thoughts in the middle of where ever gets your head completely free and you feel like a newborn person!
- learn how to surf
- visit the Maledives while they still exist..
Hey, I’m Jessie, based in Frankfurt, Germany but living everywhere where my passport brings me!
Follow me on my journeys around the world.